Please Wait While I Load My Page   

Generate Twitter flash buttons to your blogs / sites

Twitter
Popular social network Twitter to promote your blog in the world of bloggers. So here I am with a very cool Twitter Blogger widget, I will show you how to add Flash buttons to your blog and the Twitter website. Some of these widgets based on Flash animations and Flash buttons effects.These Twitter can help spice up your blog, and Webssites to get more followers on Twitter. He designed and developed by twitterflash.net. I think it is just one click to install all 15 of the blog. :P
How to install the Flash animation on Twitter widget in blogger / blog / website



  • First Any key you want to choose from My Flash

  • Second change, the Name  Tips Bee By Your Twitter username

  • Third Customize the width and height, as it should be

  • 4th Click the button on the product, and then click the Add button to Blogger Add this widget to your blog.

  • OR
  • 5th Click the button and copy the source code to use.



Happy Blogging  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tips Bee Copyright © 2012