Phoenix service software is a utility software for flashing Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products. The utility is very simple to use, with no errors. Unlike the Nokia Ovi Suite and other proprietary tools likely to "kill" the phone is almost zero, "lift" from the unique opportunity to drive almost any malfunction of the computer, including the dead (dead-mode feature). Plus, you always have the most recent software version for your phone. Finally, we all know that Nokia branded utilities appear fresh firmware on the server for the public, much later than we would like. Sometimes the delay is 3-4 months (!)! To search for current versions use NaviFirm small utility (no installation required, included).
Parts included in this release:
- Product API 31/02/2012
- Connection cable Nokia USB Drive v.184.108.40.206
- Flash update package 01/30/2012
- Connection manager FUSE v.2012.27.4
Various bug fixes and a few changes:
- Correction of errors
- New Product: RM-908, RM-909, RM-872, RM-873, RM-874, RM-907
- Fixed problems Multiflashing
... more monogamous (Details dialog box, which at the beginning of the installation)
- Phone Firmware in normal and dead-ways;
- Firmware tool PROMMER?
- Phoenix browser view and work with hidden folders and files on your mobile;
- MobiMB Browser-jobs-through USB, Bluetooth, IrDA with hidden folders and files;
- Download the firmware for each phone number and the product code directly from the Nokia servers?
- Collaborates with the profile of the product * PPU?.
- The C-style format the internal memory of the phone without a flash?
- Easily Save and Restore Settings Profile products * pp?
- Preservation, restoration, editing phonebook for Phonebook.txt?
- Conservation and restoration of permanent memory (PM) via telephone or individual parts;
- Change Product code;
Forget opening the memory card -;
- Removal of screenshots from the screen of the phone, including Java games and applications Java?
- Many other phone settings are available
Supported operating systems and user rights:
- Windows XP Service Pack 1 or later
- When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local administrator rights.
- When using Win XP, user must have power user rights.
- Windows 7 32-bit edition
- Observe the Windows 7 64-bit version (Please note that FLS-5 drivers do not support Win 7 64-bit operating system, therefore FLS-5 can not be used in this operating system